1. This is a Legal Agreement
This Terms of Service (“Terms”) is a legal agreement between you and Trade and Logistics Siam (“TLS”, “we” or “us”) governing your access to and use of the websites and online services that TLS operates and that link to these Terms, including, without limitation, TLS Content and User Content and any Subscription Services (collectively, the “Services”). Please read the Terms carefully before using the Services. Using the Services indicates that you accept and agree to be bound by the Terms. Do not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms. TLS may change or modify the Services or the Terms at any time. Such changes, revisions, or modifications shall be effective immediately upon being posted in relation to the Services. Any use of the Services by you after we post changes to the Terms constitutes your acceptance of those changes. You represent that you are at least 18 years old, and that all information you submit is correct.
2. Use of the Website
The Website contains text, software, scripts, graphics, information, data, pictures, sounds, music, videos, interactive features, user generated information, editorial and other content accessible by Users (the “Content”). All Content is owned, licensed to and/or copyrighted by Trade and Logistics Siam (“TLS”) and may be used only in accordance with this Agreement. The Website is also protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to relevant copyright laws and international conventions. TLS and its licensors retain title, ownership and all other rights and interests in and to all information and Content on the Website.
2.1 You may access the Website only personally with an individual browser or mobile application (bots, crawlers, spiders, scraping and other automatic access tools are prohibited), use graphics, information, data, editorial and any other Content only for personal or business use and download Content only as search results relevant to that research. For example, the download of the whole or material parts of any article or the database is prohibited. Resale of an article or database or portion thereof is prohibited. Violation of this may result in legal action against you.
3. Prohibited Content and Activities
- You may not access or use, or attempt to access or use, the Services to take any action that could harm us or any person or entity (a “person”), interfere with the operation of the Services, or use the Services in a manner that violates any laws. For example, and without limitation, you may not:
- Impersonate any person or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your credentials, affiliation with any person, or the origin of any information you provide;
- Engage in unauthorized spidering, scraping, or harvesting of content or information, or use any other unauthorized automated means to compile information;
- Obtain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems, materials, information or any services available on or through the Services;
- Use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activity conducted on the Services or attempt to probe, scan, test the vulnerability of, or breach the security of any system, device or network;
- Circumvent, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile, disassemble, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with (or attempt, encourage, or support anyone else’s attempt to engage in such activities) any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Services. The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security (e.g., password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools) is strictly prohibited;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our network or infrastructure;
- Upload or otherwise transmit any communication, software, or material that contains a virus or is otherwise harmful to TLS’s or its users’ computers, devices or systems; or
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any person from using or enjoying the Services, or that, in our sole judgment, exposes us or any of our affiliates, users or any other third party to any liability, damages, or detriment of any type.
Violations of system or network security and certain other conduct may result in civil or criminal liability. We may investigate and work with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the Terms. We may suspend or terminate your access to the Services for any or no reason at any time without notice.
4. User Submissions
Certain areas of the Services may enable you to post comments, send emails, or otherwise provide information to TLS or other persons. You remain fully responsible for the materials that you provide to us or others, including without limitation information, audio recordings, photographs, documents, or other materials submitted, posted, uploaded, sent or otherwise transmitted to us or others (“User Content”). You agree not to provide User Content that:
- Infringes on, misappropriates or otherwise violates the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of any person;
- Is false, misleading, libelous, slanderous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, hateful, or sexually-explicit;
- Violates a person’s right to privacy or publicity;
- Contains advertising or a solicitation of any kind;
- Degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, orientation or identity, disability, or other classification;
- Contains epithets or other language or material intended to intimidate or to incite violence; or
- Violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law, or advocates illegal activity.
If the Services permit you to post or publish User Content, you may only post User Content that is original and that you have the right to post. By submitting User Content, you grant us a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, fully sub-licensable, transferable, license to publish, reproduce, distribute, display, perform, edit, adapt, modify, translate, create derivative works, make, sell, offer for sale, export, and otherwise use and exploit your User Content (or any portion thereof) in any way that we want and in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You hereby waive any moral rights you may have in your User Content. You represent that you have obtained all necessary permissions from any person identified in or implicated by your submission (including those shown in photographic content), and, in the case of minors, also from their parents or legal guardians, as appropriate.
We are not obligated to publish or use your User Content. TLS is not in any manner endorsing any User Content or TLS Content that it may publish or post on the Services and cannot, and will not, vouch for its reliability. TLS is not responsible for any User Content or TLS Content and has no duty to monitor the User Content or TLS Content posted on the Services. You use any information contained in User Content or TLS Content at your own risk. TLS and its designees have the right, in their sole discretion, to monitor, review, edit, remove, delete, disable, refuse, restrict, or terminate access to your User Content or the Services (in whole or in part) at any time, without prior notice and in our sole discretion, for any or no reason. The obligations that you have to us under these Terms shall survive termination of the Services, any use by you of the Services, any User Content on the Services, or these Terms. You will not continue to post any User Content that TLS has previously advised you not to post.
If you are under the age of 13, you may not submit any User Content to us. If you are under the age of 18 but at least 13 years of age, you may submit User Content only with the permission of, and under the supervision of, a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian agreeing to these rules for the benefit of an individual between the ages of 13 and 18, please be advised that you are fully responsible for his or her User Content and any legal liability that he or she may incur.
7. Modifications to These Terms & Conditions
TLS is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
TLS may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
By supplying the information above, you are agreeing that we can use it in the following ways:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may publish your details in the directory sections of our websites.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may pass your details on to selected third parties.