The CMA CGM Foundation alongside with the Crisis and Support Centre of the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs (CDCS) has recently provided humanitarian aids for the Ukraine civilian population. In line with its commitment to support populations affected by the war crises, the CMA CGM Group has leveraged its air freight expertise, with one of the A330-200Fs from CMA CGM AIR CARGO’s fleet made available as rapidly as possible with no costs.
The cargo plane took off recently from Paris Charles-de-Gaulle airport with 55 tons of emergency humanitarian aids on board and flew to Warsaw, Poland, to help meet the most urgent needs identified by the international community and the Ukrainian authorities for Ukraine’s civilians.
The cargo plane provided by CMA CGM Group carried:
- Medical equipment : including 10 oxygen generators for intensive care as well as 9 tons of medicines provided by the Tulipe association supported by French industry businesses and 15 pharmaceutical laboratories, which can be used to treat the wounded and chronic illnesses.
- Electrical equipment : 1 power generators, including 6 high-capacity units, used to enhance the security of supply of healthcare facilities.
- Emergency shelters: 9 family tents of 42m2 donated to the Polish Red Cross by the French Red Cross to accommodate Ukrainian refugees.
- IT and telecoms equipment: 8 tons of equipment collected by the State Secretariat in charge of the Digital Transition and Electronic Communication through donations by several businesses to keep links and communications running.
- Food: over 4 tons of infant milk donated by a French agrifood group.
The large-scale operation is being coordinated by the CDCS) in conjunction with the Polish and Ukrainian authorities.
อัพเดตข่าวสารและบทความที่น่าสนใจในอุตสาหกรรมโลจิสติกส์ก่อนใคร ผ่าน Line Official Account @Airfreight Logistics เพียงเพิ่มเราเป็นเพื่อน @Airfreight Logistics หรือคลิกที่นี่